Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's Been A While...

As many independent bloggers so often do, I've unfortunately let my blog go unattended for quite some time (sorry). I've honestly been writing for so many other publications that I haven't had time to keep up with my own blog. Also, I've been super busy living, writing and studying in Florence, Italy. I've decided to upload some (most) of the articles I've written over the past year (2013) on to this blog as an archive. Some will be cut and pasted and some will just include links but they will all be written by, Yours Truly. Once I've successfully created an archive, who knows, maybe I'll resurrect Scottie's Paper Dolls? Until 2014, I will just be slowly adding post from other publications. 

Ciao!
-Scottie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post.L'Reve 24k Great to become viewing your web pages again, its been weeks for m since Ive been on the web. Anyway this blogging site submit is what ive been researching for so extended. I will need this article to total my university assignment, and your posting can be a best help. Cheers, stunning share.Eleonora nadena liar pervus seagirt wink decolletage masterson toolbox.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/lreve-24k/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!Alpha ZXT Thanks for sharing the such information with us.Just wanted to say your blog is kinda awesome. I always like to hear something new about this because I have the similar blog in my Country on this subject so this help´s me a lot.
    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/alpha-zxt/


    ReplyDelete
  3. I indeed like this advise, i did not appreciate a destiny of the things that you posted in here. i ahve much more latest
    Alpha ZXT information with regard to these topics and topics coordinated to it. some people may find it implacable to understadn the english language but i upon it moderately gentle for the retreat that has discover to be what is todays policy.
    http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/alpha-zxt/

    ReplyDelete

Linkie ♥